Do you have a story about the Wild Atlantic way? A slice of history or mythology, or something that happened to you along the way? If so, maybe you’d like to write a guest post.
Please note the following guidelines:
- The story must be in some way related to a place or places along the Wild Atlantic Way. Off-shore islands also count.
- Examples of content: history, mythology, festivals, interesting facts, personal anecdotes.
- Keep it brief, preferably under 1000 words.
- Feel free to include links to your own web site or other publications, if relevant.
- Photographs are optional but appreciated. Please ensure you have permission to publish the picture (if it’s not yours, provide details about origin and licensing).
- I may edit for spelling and brevity, but otherwise the style is yours.
- I retain the right to decide what content to include.
- Copyright remains with you, but if you’re publishing elsewhere I’d appreciate a link back.